TalktoWendys is an official survey which is conducted by Wendy’s for all of its customers. This TalktoWendys Survey is conducted on its official website which is www.talktowendys.com.
This survey offers you a coupon code as you take the survey and give honest feedback about their products & service. It is popularly known as Wendy’s Customer Satisfaction Survey.
TalktoWendys at www.wendyswantstoknow.com
TalktoWendys Customer Satisfaction Survey is the official program of Wendy’s in which they provide some set of questions to the customers regarding the last visit to Wendys and gets the answers according to the viewpoint of the customer.
Also Check: What Time Does McDonald’s Serve Lunch?
The main motive of the www.wendyswantstoknow.com Survey is to get along with their customers, receive their feedback so that the service can be more improvised to be more successful in the long run. They organize new training sessions for the employees after getting your valuable feedback through the survey and try to make their service better.
Also Check: McDonald’s Breakfast Hours & Times
After completion of the survey, they provide coupon codes for free sandwiches and hamburgers. This offer attracts more and more customers to join the TalktoWendys Customer Feedback Survey.
How to participate in the TalktoWendys Survey?
It is very easy to take part in the TalktoWendys Survey at www.wendyswantstoknow.com. All you need to do is that you will have to follow some steps. The steps are-
- Visit any of Wendy’s food stores in the United States of America. Order a meal and enjoy it to the fullest.
- When you pay the bill and get the receipt, just keep in mind to get the survey code printed on your receipt.
- Once you have got your receipt, open the web browser and type the URL of the official website of the TalktoWendys Survey which is wendywantstoknow.com.
- After the website is opened in your web browser, you will have to choose a language in which you want to conduct the Customer Satisfaction Survey. There are two options available to choose from as of now. They are Spanish and English. However, English is the default language that is set for this survey.
- Next, you will be asked to submit some information to enter the Survey. You need to give the information regarding the date and time when you last visited a Wendy’s store along with the store number. All these details will be there mentioned in your purchase receipt.
- Next, you will be asked to enter the 8 digit survey code number printed on the receipt.
- Once you complete submitting the necessary details correctly, click on the Start
- A new page will open. There you will find a questionnaire. Most of these questions will be based on your last visit to Wendy’s store.
- Answer each and every question asked in the questionnaire with full honesty. This survey will be completed only when you answer all the questions correctly. Click on Submit button after you answer all the questions.
- After you have completed your answers, you will have to enter your contact details.
The contact details are taken to contact the lucky winner who will win the TalktoWendys Survey.
- After completing the survey, you will be offered a validation code. Take a picture of the code and validate it when you make your next visit to a Wendy’s store in the US. After validating the survey code, you can claim your rewards.
|Languages||English and Spanish|
What are the eligibility criteria to enter in this TalktoWendys Survey?
There are some rules that you must know to enter this TalktoWendys Survey. They are –
- The person taking part in this survey must be 18 years of age or above. Children are not permitted to participate.
- You can participate in the TalktoWendys Survey only if you have the purchase receipt of your last visit along with the 8 digit survey code printed on it. You can enter the survey only if you have the code.
- The employees working at Wendy’s and their family members are asked to avoid taking part in the TalktoWendys Survey.
- The person who takes part in the survey has to be a legal citizen of any of the states in the United States of America. Wendy’s may ask for proof of citizenship to confirm.
Also Check: Papa Murphy’s Customer Satisfaction Survey
Some other rules of TalktoWendys Survey www.wendyswantstoknow.com
- The coupon reward that you receive after completing the survey must be used within two weeks of taking the survey. After this specific time period, the coupon will be invalid.
- In case if you have two coupons that have higher validity, then you can only use one coupon in a month. You can use the second coupon only after the completion of 30 days of using the first one.
- The rewarded coupons can be used only once.
- You must have a meal at any Wendy’s store at least once to participate in TalktoWendys com Survey.
The TalktoWendys Survey at www.wendyswantstoknow.com is launched with the aim to get some honest reviews from their customers. Their main focus is to improve the quality of all their products to give the customers a better experience.
Wendy’s is one of the most popular American international fast food restaurant chains since 1969. As of now, its services have spread all over the world occupying more than 3000 locations in almost 27 countries with 6500 total stores and the service has been growing more and more with time passing by.
It was also known to be the third-highest hamburger producer in the year 2016. Moreover, Wendy’s has been famous for always providing an extraordinary quality of food and polite service to its customers.
The headquarters of Wendys is located in Dublin in the UNITED STATES. The company was founded by a person named Dave Thomas.
TalktoWendys Survey helps Wendy’s management team to know up to how many levels they have provided satisfaction to their customers. This survey has received a great response from everyone since the starting day.
The customers love the fact that their feedbacks are being seriously taken into consideration. Moreover, it is completely safe to take part in wendywantstoknow survey.
To participate in this survey and help Wendy’s to achieve more success by improving the overall quality.