Last updated on December 3rd, 2022 at 05:33 pm
WeCare Rite Aid Store Survey at WeCare.RiteAid.com is a customer satisfaction survey which is conducted by Rite Aid Corporation.
WeCare Rite Aid survey has been organized with the motive to know the opinions of the customers regarding the Rite Aid products, services, in-store atmosphere, etc.
The company collects the reviews and feedback of the customers through this WeCare.RiteAid Survey and then utilizes these reviews from wecare.riteaid.com survey to offer updated products and better services to the customers on their next visit.
WeCare Rite AidWeCare Rite Aid Customer Satisfaction Survey at wecare.riteaid.com
|Survey Name||Rite Aid Customer Satisfaction Survey|
|Survey Prize||$1000 or $100|
|Entry Methods||Online and Mail|
|Survey Limit||1 per person, per receipt|
Rite Aid Pharmacy Store appreciates your participation in the survey and offers you a chance to enter into the Rite Aid sweepstakes and get an opportunity to win a $1000 gift coupon or a $100 gift coupon. It is an online survey that is available at the official website wecare.riteaid.com.
How to Participate in WeCare.RiteAid Survey?
The WeCare.RiteAid Survey is very easy to complete and it will take hardly 5 to 10 minutes. There are two different ways through which you can take part in WeCare.RiteAid survey.
To participate in this customer satisfaction survey conducted by Rite Aid by using the online method, follow the steps which are provided below.
- To take part in this WeCare.RiteAid survey, you will first require a recent purchase receipt from a Rite Aid store.
- After you have collected your receipt of purchase, head to the web browser and type the URL – wecare.riteaid.com on the address bar. This URL will take you to the official survey webpage.
- On the survey page, you will be asked to enter the 16-digit WeCare Rite Aid Survey Code which you will find printed on your receipt of purchase.
- Now, go and make a click on the NEXT button to begin the WeCare.RiteAid survey.
- A questionnaire will come up on your device screen. It will have a bunch of questions mostly related to your experience during the last visit to the Rite Aid store. You will find questions related to product quality, staff behavior, customer service, etc.
- Answer all the questions with full honesty according to the experience that you had during your last visit. Try to give the best answers.
- After you have completed answering all the questions, you will be asked to provide your contact information such as name, mobile number, residential address, and a valid email ID.
- Once you are done, make a click on the SUBMIT button. This will automatically enter you into the Rite Aid sweepstakes and if you are lucky enough, you might win a $1000 free gift coupon or else a $100 gift coupon.
Check out more Surveys:
To enter into the Rite Aid sweepstakes via the mail-in method, take a postcard and note down your name, residential address, postal address, mobile number, and a valid email ID. Now, put this postcard in a standard size business envelope and along with the correct amount of postage send it to – Rite Aid “Voice of the customer” Sweepstakes, PO Box 16440, Rochester, NY 14616.
Eligibility Criteria for WeCare Rite Aid
There are some rules & regulations that you will have to follow if you are willing to participate in the WeCare.RiteAid survey.
- The person who wants to take part WeCare Rite Aid Survey has to be at least 18 years of age or more than that.
- RiteAid survey is open only for the legal citizens of the United States of America.
- The employees working in any of the Rite Aid stores along with their immediate family members are restricted from participating in this customer feedback survey.
- Only a single entry is permitted per receipt of purchase.
- You have to complete the survey within 2 weeks of your recent purchase.
Other Rules to Follow
- The latest purchase receipt is required to enter into the WeCare.RiteAid Online survey.
- The rewards offered to the winners cannot be transferred or exchanged in cash.
- The winners will be responsible for all kinds of taxes.
- A verified email ID is necessary as the winners will be notified through an email.
- The customers are allowed to take WeCare Rite Aid Survey three times per sweepstakes period.
About Rite Aid Pharmacy Store
Rite Aid is a chain of drugstores which is based in the United States of America. The headquarters of Rite Aid is located in Camp Hill in Pennsylvania, USA. This drugstores chain was initially founded in the year 1962 by a person called Alex Grass.
The first store was known as Thrift D Discount Center and later, the name was changed to Rite Aid. As of now, the chain has almost covered 2470 store locations in various places.
Moreover, Rite Aid has also secured the 150th rank in the Fortune 500 List of 2020. It is also being considered the third-largest chain of drugstores in the United States of America.
Rite Aid is known for offering high-quality healthcare and wellness services. The WeCare.RiteAid customer survey helps the company to know the exact needs and demands of the customers.
The company prioritizes its customers and works hard to keep them satisfied. If you have recently visited any Rite Aid store, you should participate in WeCare Rite Aid Survey.
wecare.riteaid.com survey comes with a win-win situation for both the company and customers.
Hello, My name is Yashmin Hawkins owner of SurveyZop.com 🙋🏻♀️ I am passionate about exploring and sharing information about Food Menus, Restaurant timings & Survey information with my readers 🥰
With years of experience dining out and trying new dishes, I have developed a discerning palate and a keen eye for what makes a great restaurant and a great meal. 🍽️ 🥘