The aim of this McDVOICE is to ensure all food quality standards, norms and hygiene protocols at our store are followed and meet the needs of our customers.
Customers who take McDVOICE Customer Satisfaction Survey, are provided with a voucher coupon which can be redeemed by their next visit to any McDonald’s store.
Also Check: McDonald’s WiFi Login
McDonald’s Customer Satisfaction Survey is known for ensuring their customers have 100% customer satisfaction and the standards are always kept high.
With McDonald’s survey and feedback portal i.e. McDVOICE Con, the company is trying to get real feedback and opinions from its customers and reward them when they complete the Customer Satisfaction Survey.
By visiting the official site www.mcdvoice.com, customers can provide their feedback and comments on their last visit to the restaurant and receive a reward for the same with just a survey code.
Keep following SurveyZop for more exciting surveys!
How to Participate in McDVOICE Con Survey?
- Log in to the official website of McDVoice Survey www.mcdvoice.com within 7 days
- The website’s default language is English, but there is an option to select the desired language.
- You’ll find space to enter the ‘Survey Code‘ from your receipt on the top of the page. You can find the digits on the top of your receipt.
- If you don’t have the receipt or survey code, then you have an alternative to entering the store number, date, and time of your visit. Make sure all the information filled in by you is correct and click “Start“
- You can now see the survey page with a short questionnaire list.
- The questionnaire will have questions like quality and quantity of food, service, and behavior of the staff. Try to answer all questions fairly.
- Once you are done filling the form, click the “Submit” button.
- You will now receive a validation code once you submit the questionnaire.
- Note down the validation code. You’ll need this code to redeem your next visit to the store.
Also, Check McDonald’s Breakfast Hours
Terms and Condition for Survey
Nobody likes going through the terms and conditions of any deal. However, it is essential to know whether you are eligible for the McDVoice Survey discount or not. Listed below are the requirements that have to be met for you to avail of the discount from mcdvoice survey.
- You are limited to taking only five MCDVoice Con customer satisfaction survey per month at www.mcdvoice.com within 7 days.
- The discount code received when finished with the survey is redeemable only within a week (7 days).
- Once 7 days are over, you will not be able to use the coupon.
- This survey is active only in Canada and the United States of America (USA).
- You should be above 15 years.
- You have to have the bill for the previous order in order to take part in McDonald’s survey.
- McDonald’s survey deal can be terminated by McDonald’s without any prior notice.
More exciting surveys:
Benefits of www.mcdvoice.com McDVOICE Survey
McDVOICE Customer Satisfaction Survey is very helpful for both customers and the company. A feedback survey is an excellent way for the company to know where they fall behind in providing good-quality food & customer service. This cannot be done without the consumer’s cooperation.
MCDVoice Con is a great campaign that will be beneficial to both parties. It helps McDonald’s to improve the overall service and food quality. The company is not only making sure to reward loyal customers but is also able to get genuine feedback on their customer service with this feedback survey at www.mcdvoice.com
The people who fill the questionnaires will be automatically going back to the stores to redeem their coupons, which is a great way to keep the customers coming back to the store.
Simultaneously, the customer voluntarily goes to the store and leaves satisfied as they saved a little money because of the discount due to this customer satisfaction survey.
Also Check: McDonald’s Lunch Hours
If you are not able to access the website i.e www.mcdvoice.com then please make sure you have a working connection or you can even try to clear your cookies. Or else, please don’t hesitate to contact on this toll-free number: 1-800-244-6227 (7 a.m to 7 p.m).